The 650ML (22 oz.) portable Sport Berkey® Bottle is durable, handy and convenient; ideal for traveling and exercise.
- Bottle is constructed from a safe, non-leaching, LDPE #4 medical grade polymer, which is BPA Free.
- The filter element is designed to remove or dramatically reduce toxic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, trihalomethanes, detergents, pesticides, herbicides, chlorides, pharmaceuticals, petroleum-based products, unpleasant tastes and odor, silt, sediment and chlorine. Click Here For Lab Results
- Uses the same filtration medium as the larger Black Berkey® Purification Element.
- The Sport Berkey® Bottle has a storage shelf life of 50 years.
- Sport Berkey® Bottle Refill Capacity:
-Raw and Untreated Water: ~160 refills. (104 Ltrs)
-Municipal Tap Water: ~640 refills. (416 Ltrs)
- The Generic / Non-Labeled Sport Berkey® Bottle is identical in function to the Sport Berkey® Bottle but is provided without a label and is lower in price.
- Do not allow Sport Berkey® Bottle to freeze, do not place in microwave oven and do not run hot water through the filter.
Black Berkey Purification Elements remove or reduce:
- Bad odors and taste, transforms municipal mains water into water that tastes sweet and pure
- Chlorine to below lab detectable levels
- Reduces PFOA & PFOS greater than >99.9%
- Viruses greater than >99.999%
- Parasites greater than >99.999%
Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 4) 99.99%: MS2 Coliphage - Fr Coliphage
- PATHOGENIC BACTERIA SURROGATE greater than >99.9999%
Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 6) 99.9999%: Raoultella terrigena TRIHALOMETHANES - Removed to >99.8% (Below Lab Detectable Limits): Bromodichloromethane - Bromoform - Chloroform - Dibromochloromethane
- INORGANIC MINERALS
- Removed to below Lab Detectable Limits: Chlorine Residual (Total Residual Chlorine)
- Heavy Metals
- Cloudiness, silt and sediment. You can filter creek, river and dam water
- Herbicides and Pesticides
**Please note that effective Sept 4th, 2015, Berkey® have updated the Sport Berkey® Water Filtration Bottle. The new element is the same except that it has a larger tapered straw connection. The functionality of the Sport Berkey® is unchanged. If you purchased your Sport Berkey® Water Filtration Bottle prior to Sept 4th, 2015 and want to order a replacement filters or caps you will need to order a new bottle as the new and old systems are not compatible (i.e. the new replacement filters will not fit the older model Sport Berkey®bottle)