Massage Head Not Included - Filter & Housing Assembly Only
- Take a shower with the new high efficiency Propur™ Chrome Shower Filter with 5 function massage swivel shower head and experience the difference.
- Features new ProMax™ encapsulated multi-stage filter cartridge technology.
- Each stage is comprised of a unique proprietary formula of filtration media designed to target a specific group of contaminants.
- Helps protect your skin from unhealthy effects of contaminants that may be in your water.
- Independent lab test (see at www.propurusa.com) shows the Propur™ ProMax™ Shower Filter helps reduce over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, heavy metals, lead, pesticides, chloramines, chlorine, fluoride, herbicides, pharmaceuticals and odor. Helps control scale, algae and bacteria. Easy to install.
- The shower head is rated at 2.0gpm. Meets WaterSense efficiency criteria.
- The Propur™ shower filter is made from ABS plastic with polished chrome finish and is BPA free. Best operated at 80 psi and 115º F. Fits 1/2” NPT, ISP and BSPT pipe thread standards.
Up to 9 month filtration capacity.
Dimensions: 89mm wide x 145mm long
Click Here for Propur™ Chrome Instructions
Click Here for ProMax Lab Report
Introducing new Propur™ high efficiency, encapsulated, multi-stage water filter technology from Propur™.
Each stage is comprised of a unique proprietary formula of infused microstructure filtration media designed to target a specific group of contaminants. Contains no resins or beads. Engineered for unsurpassed performance and maximum contaminant reduction.
Independent lab reports show the Propur™ reduces/removes a broad range of 200 + contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Helps improve taste and odor. Tested to NSF-42 and 53 standards. See Propur™ Lab Reports for details. Unlike carbon block and ceramic composite filters, Propur™ filters do not require cleaning to help maintain flow rate and contaminant reduction.
ProMaxTM filter technology is available on select Propur™ products including Propur™ Shower Filter, Countertop and In-line for the refrigerator.
Click Here for ProMax™ Lab Report .