Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason: As an Australian consumer, you have the legal right to return products purchased from a business and to obtain a repair, replacement or refund if the product 1. Are faulty or develop a fault within in reasonable period of time after purchases 2. Are not of a suitable quality for purpose, in that they don’t function the way the seller described. 3. Do not match the suppliers product description or sample 4. Are not of acceptable quality 5. Or fail to achieve mandatory consumer guarantees as described under the Australian Consumer Law; Website http://consumerlaw.gov.au/
Please note that returns policy does not apply if you
1. Have simply changed your mind or found the same product/s cheaper elsewhere or you decided you don’t like it or need the product/s anymore. 2. Have misused the product/s purchased and have caused or contributed to the failure of the product/s like accidently or purposely damaging or have misused the product/s
For more information about consumer guarantees and your rights please visit the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guarantees
30 Day Guarantee exchange from purchase date for change of mind applies if you
1. Decide a filtration unit is not adequate to meet your needs and choose to upgrade to a larger system or equivalent value system (exchange does not include consumables like filters or opened health product/s containers only hardware found to be in resaleable condition) 2. Freight costs of returning product/s to our warehouse and returned replacement product/s back to the original shipping address to be exchanged will be the responsibility of the purchaser including insurance and any product/s received in damaged condition will not be accepted. 3. Items must be returned in saleable condition in the original packaging received during shipping, unopened. 4. Shipping costs for return items are liable by you the purchaser, we can advise that using WIZME https://www.wizme.com.au/quote-flat-rate-shipping/ or comparable reputable carrier will greatly reduce you return freight expenses and are fully insured when signature required is chosen. 5. Exchange of goods will dependent of the saleable condition that the product/s are received in, using an insured carrier is advisable and in the event of a damaged goods claim, any claim excess is payable by you the customer. 6. Photographic evidence of the condition of the product needs to be emailed, sms text or other electronic method prior to transaction. 7. Our 30 Guarantee does not cover product/s purchased that the purchaser have caused or contributed to the failure of the product/s like accidently or purposely damaging or have misused the product/s
Our standard goods returns policy apart from our 30 Guarantee apply as follows
* We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them. * Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled the items correctly or have viewed any video tutorials giving instruction on assembly and function. * The Goods if found to be defective must be reported to us immediately, photographic evidence must be supplied to us electronically not later than 15 business days from purchase. * Any damage product/s discovered when received by carrier is an insurance claims matter, following insurer and carrier claims procedures will apply * The product/s must be returned to us as soon as possible in the event a manufacturing fault is discovered, but not later than 15 business days from purchase date.
So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
* with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition; * securely wrapped; * including our delivery slip; or manufacturer’s or suppliers drop ship delivery slip * at your risk and cost.
The procedure for return of Goods is set out here Our Website. If you do not follow this procedure, we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the Goods.
1. You must contact us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 0427 065 125 that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details and photographic evidence by email or text of the defect or other reason for return. If you send Goods to us without a invoice or picking slip copy, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your case. 2. Please note in particular that we cannot deal with your complaint unless you return the entire Goods that you bought: that is to say, with all components and parts and in the original packaging. 3. In returning faulty Goods please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose, returns will not be accepted without prior consent. 4. Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee for a minimum of 12 months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer’s operating instructions prior to contacting us. 5. If delivery was made to Australian address, you are also protected by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will: 1. refund the cost of return carriage; 2. repair or replace the Goods as we choose.
Pre-Authorised Return Shipping Address: To return your product, you should mail/courier your product to: 33 Chardonnay Drive Skye Victoria AU 3977
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.